At Fresh & Fabulous we use the internationally renowned French brand – Perron Rigot. With over thirty years of innovation and more than twenty patents, it is the most sought after depilation product within the beauty industry and the preferred brand for leading waxperts such as Kim Lawless (Queen of Female Intimate Waxing) and Jack Dunn (Male Waxing Services). Perron Rigot’s cutting-edge formula is designed to make waxing a more comfortable experience for therapists and clients alike.
To get the most out of your waxing pre & post treatment here are a few tips:
• No shaving for at least 1-2 weeks prior to your waxing appointment as the hair needs to be at least
½ cm long
• Gently exfoliate the area to be waxed 48 hours prior to your waxing appointment
• Don’t apply moisturising cream to the area to be waxed prior to your waxing appointment
• If you think you may be allergic to wax please book an appointment for a patch test 24 hours before your waxing appointment
Post Waxing Protocol:
• Redness and sensitivity is normal during and after waxing
• No sunbathing within a 24 hour period before or after waxing
• Avoid heat & friction during the next 24 hours such as sport; gym work or other exercise; sunbeds; sauna, steam, hot tubs; sunbathing or application of fake tan for 24 hours
• Avoid swimming in chlorinated pool
• Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unclean hands
• Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
• Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotions or other products to the area, other than those recommended by your therapist.
• To soothe and protect the skin, apply an antiseptic cream to the waxed area regularly for 3 days following your treatment. Always wash your hands before applying any product.
• To prevent ingrown hairs gently scrub the skin 3 times a week in the bath or shower using a loofah or exfoliating mitt
• Keep the area moisturised 24 hours after waxing to keep the skin supple helping new hairs to grow through normally
• You may notice a small amount of regrowth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments (where waxing is done on a regular basis) for your hair to get on a growth cycle that gives best results.
Post Waxing Hair Reduction Products
To inhibit hair re-growth, pain-free waxing and longer lasting results we recommend the following:
Perron Rigot Hair Minimising Body Serum
This creamy-textured serum contains plant extracts, as well as witch hazel, arnica and menthol, to soothe, decongest and soften the skin, slowing down hair re-growth after waxing and leaving hair increasingly finer. Apply after waxing and then 3 to 4 times per week. Use in combination with the Hair Minimising Body Lotion for optimal results.
Perron Rigot Hair Minimising Body Lotion
This lotion has a fluid and delicate texture to refresh and hydrate the skin. It contains witch hazel, arnica and menthol to slow down re-growth after waxing, and to leave hair increasingly finer. Paraben free.
Perron Rigot Anti-Regrowth Essentials Kit
The kit contains: Pre-Cooling Gel (50 ml); Hair Minimising Body Lotion (50 ml) & Hair Minimising Body Serum (30 ml)
Perron Rigot Anti-Ingrown Hairs Essentials Kit
For pain-free waxing with no ingrown hairs the Kit contains: Ingrown Hair Double Scrub (50ml); Pre-Cooling Gel (50ml) & Ingrown Hair Serum (30ml)
Katherine Daniels Post Depilation Concentrate
This after-wax treatment works to moderate hair re-growth, reduce the quantity and quality of the hair, as well as the problem of in-growing hairs making waxing less painful. Use immediately after and thereafter twice daily for 28 days between waxing treatments.
Areas For Waxing Treatment
Full Leg Half Leg Bikini High Bikini Brazilian Hollywood Underarm Full Arm Half Arm Eyebrow Upper Lip Chin Sides of Face Forehead