Phototherapy is not a new science and clinical studies have shown the effects of light on our bodies and of many cellular processes. Phototherapy involves exposing cells or tissue to low levels of light in the visible or near infrared part of the spectrum. When light of these wavelengths, penetrate the skin they are absorbed by the mitochondria of the cell which starts a cascade of inter and extracellular reactions that promotes healthier skin.
LightFusion™ uses two clinically proven wavelengths of light 633nm or Red Light and 830nm or Near Infra-Red light. These wavelengths have been shown repeatedly in clinical studies to be absorbed by cells stimulating ATP* the energy source of the cell and start a cascade of cellular processes that:
- Increases synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Treat periorbital wrinkles
- Improve blood flow and tissue oxygenation which help the skin cells absorb topical skincare products.
- Help reduce inflammation
- Accelerate wound healing
- Help in the reduction of brown spots and pigmentation
- Decrease pore size
- Increases blood flow and lymph activity to eliminate toxins and accelerate healing
- Enhances RNA and DNA synthesis to improve reproduction of healthy cells
- Increases proliferation of cell types involved in promoting & maintaining healthy skin
The Lightfusion™ LED is:
- A safe, effective and non-invasive treatment with visible results
- Treats all skin types, all year round
- Has no side effects, no pain, no down time
- Promotes the body’s own natural healing response
- Quick and simple yet a luxurious treatment
- Can be used on the body (decolletage, hands, thighs, upper arms)
- COURSE OF TREATMENTSAlthough you will see a difference after just one treatment, Lightfusion™ recommend a course of 4/6 treatments followed by regular monthly maintenance treatments. If you are targeting a specific rea of concerns you may require more treatments to achieve the desired result. Establishing a good skincare routine and using relevant products will also help you achieve your skincare goals.
- COMBINATION TREATMENTS Lightfusion™ can be combined with other facial or peel treatments as it is non-invasive and has few contra-indications. It can also target those areas that Injectables aren’t so good at correcting, such as lax skin on the jawline and neck. Please ask the Therapist for details.
- LED DEVICE FOR HOME USE You will find many LED Devices available for use at home. However, there are not all the same and come at a high price. We recommend the Priori UNVEILED. It delivers a clinically proven, optimized and controlled level of RED and Near Infra-Red Light essential in boosting cellular processes to improve skin hydration, texture and signs of ageing with instant visible results. To find out more please see under ~Treatment Info – PRIORI.
- *ATP – ADINOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE: ATP, is a coenzyme that is used to carry energy within the cells in your body. It is how energy is moved around the skin. Most cellular functions need energy in order to be carried out. As we age, our levels of ATP decrease, meaning that the energy needed to perform important skin function isn’t delivered effectively. If we increase our levels of ATP, then we increase the cells activity and metabolism rates. Without ATP, our skin cannot work to correct or change the imperfections that we may want to fix. ATP assists with collagen production, elastin production, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, elimination of pigmentation and uneven skin tones, cell regeneration and much more!