Thermavisage Radio Frequency Pro
ThermaVisage Radio Frequency Pro is a scientifically advanced, innovative, non-invasive & pain free treatment with no downtime. Radio Frequency is safe to use on the face and body and has been clinically proven to fight against the signs of ageing. As well as increasing production of collagen and elastane, contracting collagen fibres and tightening the skin it is also used to improve lymphatic drainage, accelerate fat metabolism for cellulite reduction.
The ThermaVisage Pro is a versatile 3 in 1 System that combines Radio Frequency (RF), Vacuum Suction (VS) & Chromatherapy (Red & Blue Light Therapy), to lift, tighten & tone the contours of the face, neck & some areas of the body.
- RADIO FREQUENCY works by creating a molecular vibration which in turn produces mild local heat on the skins surface. This controlled heat penetrates into the dermis deeply enough to generate accelerated collagen production and contract the collagen fibres to restructure and tighten the skin. The effect of this is tighter, smoother, younger looking skin with a visible ‘lift’. When used on the body, fat cells are reduced and stubborn cellulite looks a lot less noticeable.
- VACUUM SUCTION boosts both the lymph & blood circulatory systems by stimulating the underlying structures, increasing lymphatic drainage and aiding the removal of toxins. On the face, VS increases circulation to improves skin texture, whilst on the body, it helps break down the fatty tissue, cellulite, aiding lymphatic drainage, venous circulation whilst toning & improving the appearance of the skin.
- CHROMATHERAPY is another name for Light Therapy. Blue & Red LED Light will enhance the skin cells to facilitate change. Red LED Light is used to regenerate, energise & stimulate collagen production whilst Blue LED Light is used to eliminate toxins, calm sensitive skin, treat acneic & congested skins.
- COMBINATION TREATMENTS Radio Frequency (Face & Body) can be combined with other types of treatments such as Microcurrent (CACI), Sonophoresis & Iontophoresis (Environ) and Peels (Medik8 & Priori) because it is non-invasive and has few contra-indications. Radio Frequency can also target those areas that Injectables aren’t so good at correcting, such as lax skin on the jawline and neck.
- COURSE OF TREATMENTS RF is a ‘slow and steady’ treatment that requires a course of 12 (or more*) treatment sessions spaced 5 days apart. We recommend that you combine this treatment with facials and peels. Radio Frequency is a progressive treatment and will keep working long after you have left the salon. Where you have had regular treatments as recommended, you will continue to see improvements to your skin as it keeps producing more collagen and elastin.
Clients who book a Course of Treatment and pay for the cost upfront, will receive a 10% discount on the full price of the course. When you have completed your course of treatments at our salon, you will receive 10% Off every subsequent monthly** maintenance treatment.
*Everyone’s skin is different and the 12 treatments may not be enough to get the results you want.
*To receive the discount, you MUST book your treatment within 4/5 weeks (or 28/36 days) of either your last session from your course of treatment or your last maintenance treatment.
Using The Correct Products
Having regular skin care routine will also go a long way to ensure your skin remain hydrated, looks fresh and feels fabulous. We will show you how to create a skincare routine that suits your skin and is easy to implement. Not only will you save money in the long term but you will no longer be tempted to buy unnecessary products. Furthermore, we will help you monitor the improvements to your skin by inviting you to attend our salon Skin Analysis Event.